Horticulture Field Day
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Location: Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center at Overton
(see map below for directions/locations)
- 8:30 am Registration opens at North Farm area.
- 8:30 – 10:30 am Tour of Ornamental Trials at the North Farm Area.
- 10:30 – 11:45 am Tour of Ornamental Trials at the Demonstration Garden at the Main Building (Texas A&M AgriLife Center).
- 11:45 am – 1:00 pm Sponsored BBQ lunch by the arbor at the Main Building.
Presentations will be held in the Bruce McMillan, Jr. Auditorium located in the Main Building.
- 1:00 pm Brent Pemberton: Top Performers from Recent Trials – The Labor Day Report
- 1:45 pm Jenny Wegley and Kaylee Decker: Top Performers at the Dallas Arboretum
- 2:15 pm Erfan Vafaie: “What the science says on the impact of neonicotinoids on our pollinators”
- 2:45 pm Brent Pemberton: “California Dreamin’ 2015 – Highlights from Spring Trials”
Please click on map for a larger view.